What: FREE webinar
Where: Right from your computer
Duration: 60 minutes, including LIVE Q&A
Continuing Education: 1.0 PDH Certificate of Completion*
Energy Savings Methods in Health Care Facilities
ASHRAE 170-2008 addresses environmental control in a hospital as it relates to cleanliness, thermal comfort, and overall indoor air quality. Energy recovery has been widely focused in hospitals on the reclamation of waste heat; however, larger savings are present with the recovery of conditioned exhaust. Incorporating systems that combine a dedicated outside air system (DOAS) and space specific cooling – such as chilled beams – provides further savings potential to the facility. The focus of this webinar will be how ASHRAE 170 is impacted by ASHRAE 90.1-2010, and how enthalpy recovery, dedicated outside air systems and chilled beams can can factor in.
Attend this webinar and learn:
- ASHRAE 170-2008 sections of interest and Addendum K
- ASHRAE 90.1-2010 sections that impact
- Things to consider regarding enthalpy wheels and cross contamination
- How “leakage potential” can be misleading when considering wheels
- Technology applications, enthalpy wheels, DOAS, and chilled beams
Can't attend live? Register to view the webinar on-demand!
* It is up to each individual to verify whether a given course is approved by their state licensing board.