- THE MAGAZINE
- EQUIPMENT & TOPICS
The Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating officials will provide expert answers to the following questions:
- What do the efficiency terms of EER, IEER, COP and SCHE mean?
- How can we compare the efficiency data for traditional HVAC systems and VRF systems?
- What is the best way to determine how much energy an installed system uses?
- What energy-saving features do most VRF systems have that are not accounted for in the EER, IEER and COP criteria?
- Why should IEER be the primary efficiency measure for VRF systems?