- THE MAGAZINE
- EQUIPMENT & TOPICS
The CES Group Steam Grid can be used as a short absorption distributor in pressurized or atmospheric steam applications, whether the steam is generated by a boiler, or an atmospheric steam generator.
Key benefits of the CES Group Steam Grid include:
- Custom grid selection and design-manufactured to customers’ specifications to address specific needs of the application
- No assembly or maintenance-factory assembled using welded stainless steel construction
- Integral nozzle-CES Group Steam Grid uses the flow drilling technology to form the integral nozzles which extract the condensate-free steam from the center of the tubes
- Shortest absorption distance-of all competitive grids, according to the company
- Multi-tube design: single, equally spaced tubes evenly distribute steam into the air stream, and are more cost-effective than single tube distributors or conventional jacketed steam pipe injection systems, says the company
- Factory installation: the humidification system can be factory-installed inside the air handler, complete with piping and controls
- Easy retrofit installation: compact frame allows for easy installation into existing duct systems or inside existing air handlers
For more information, contact Bruce Anderson at 608-783-4629 or via email at email@example.com.
CES Group, Inc. serves its customers from 12 manufacturing locations around the world with over 74 years of manufacturing experience. CES Group can provide innovative, cost-effective, custom-engineered solutions for today’s most challenging HVAC applications sold under such leading brands as CLEANPAK™, Governair®, HUNTAIR®, Mammoth®, Temtrol®, Venmar CES™, Ventrol®, WEBCO™, and Eaton-Williams®.