Moyno, Inc.’s metering pump with new pumping elements and new, integral VFD/motor controls. These new features will help expand the scope of metering applications and enhance economical and efficient performance when metering low-flow liquids in a wide range of processing applications including dosing, sampling and metering. The integral VFD/motor controls will improve metering accuracy and repeatability.
The progressing cavity design of the Moyno Metering Pump results in a smooth flow free from pulsations and variations in velocity and volume to prevent material waste or mixture imbalance. Additional advantages and features of the new line-up of Moyno metering pumps include:
- Capacities from 0.1 to 400 GPH
- Precise flow control at low rpm
- All close-coupled pumps are now stainless steel for better corrosion protection
- Simple, on-site maintenance for reduced downtime
- Pressures to 300 psi
- Handles simple drive function commands to demanding positioning controls
- LED external displays are visibly and ergonomically user friendly
The Moyno metering pump is available in bare-shaft and close-coupled configurations. All models are capable of handling a wide variety of fluids from clean, clear liquids to abrasive, corrosive fluids, solids in suspension and viscous materials.