DRI-STEEM® has completely redesigned its XT electrode steam humidifier. The new design enhances performance and adds functionality while incorporating DRI STEEM’s industry proven Vapor-logic4 controller. The new line of XT humidifiers has a new look and now includes a 5 lbs/hr (2.3 kg/h) model.
New features include:
- Capacity range from 5 to 200 lbs/hr (2 to 90 kg/h)
- Durable, corrosion-resistant, stainless steel enclosure with molded ABS doors
- Integrated Vapor-logic4 controller:
- Menu-based setup with intuitive user interface via keypad or remotely through a network or the web
- Enhanced performance via automatic software algorithm eliminates the need for users to monitor and adjust drain settings
- Interoperable with building management systems using standard Modbus® and optional BACnet® MS/TP, or LonTalk®
- Programmable end-of-season drain
- Automatic foam detection and mitigation
- Works with hard or softened water
- Compatible with DRI-STEEM dispersion, including new steam blowers designed specifically for the XT
XT with Vapor-logic4 is the best available technology for electrode steam applications, and like all DRI STEEM humidification systems, it is designed and manufactured by DRI STEEM in Eden Prairie, MN.