Life safety control: Ruskin
The Ruskin InspectorTM life safety control system was awarded the bronze medal in The ACHR News Dealer Design Awards in the Testing & Monitoring category.
Ruskin’s Inspector continuously monitorsand automatically tests fire/smoke dampers. All life safety product activity is logged and viewable for diagnostics and preventative maintenance. Additional features include:
- Solid State Panel PC. No moving parts.
- Simple Graphical User Interface (GUI) displays all live details/status.
- Factory programming is job site specific.
- Test facility from touch screen GUI.
- Twisted-pair network cable, utilising daisy chain method of wiring to all devices, offering reduced wiring costs.
- Devices powered by closest distribution board.
- Off-the-Shelf Product-proven Design
Typical applications include airports, hospitals, hotels, office buildings, and schools.